Experienced And Respected Advocates In Civil Disputes
At Wright & Kirschbraun, A Limited Liability Law Company, we are experienced and tenacious lawyers helping clients establish themselves in the marketplace and protect their legal rights and interests.
Based in Wailuku, Hawaii, our firm provides sophisticated representation to businesses, nonprofit organizations and individuals in Maui County and on other Hawaiian islands. We also regularly act as local counsel for U.S. mainland clients doing business in Hawaii.
Sophisticated, Cost-Effective Representation
Our firm provides a full complement of services in the following areas:
- Civil litigation. We represent sole proprietors, partners, closely held and public corporations, nonprofit organizations and individuals in contractual disputes, internal company disagreements and business torts.
- Business organizations and transactions. We assist clients in forming business entities and negotiating and preparing contracts that are critical to protecting their legal rights and achieving their business objectives.
- Estate litigation and administration. Following the death of a loved one, we assist clients in carrying out the wishes of the decedent and addressing any controversies that may lead to litigation.
- Real estate litigation and transactions. We assist clients with the preparation and negotiation of documents related to residential and commercial real estate transactions. We also vigorously defend our clients’ rights and interests in real estate disputes.
- Estate planning. We help clients plan for their futures by creating wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance health care directives and other estate planning documents. We also help clients protect family members in guardianship and conservatorship proceedings.
- Bankruptcy. We counsel creditors on their rights and options and assist them in pursuing recovery of debts owed to them.
Let Our Experience Benefit You
When you need legal representation in a serious matter, choose an attorney you can trust to stand by your side through the entire process. We are proud to represent our clients, and we do not take shortcuts in their cases.
For additional information about the scope of our practice, contact us online or call 808-244-6644.